Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I admit it...


Okay, I admit it, I've been lacking on the blog posts.  It is very easy to spend my late night hours checking out Pintrest, or creating a one of a kind cake stand for one of my couples.  I look at the blog, I even start them but then I have about 3 different topics to cover and well you get the picture. I'm going to spend one whole week posting in my blog. (Don't mind the fact that I'm starting this on Tuesday. :)  I have a few topics to cover and I may cover one or more a day but until next Tuesday there will be a new post every day. 


We will be covering Valentine's Day, our upcoming bridal show at the Mark Twain House & Museum. Feature a few of our favorite wedding vendors, cover a few pressing issues like Facebook Eventing your wedding, creative tips and more.  



No comments:

Post a Comment