Friday, March 11, 2011

Naked Post

Wondering about the title...my post is naked cause I lack photos right now...




In a sense of the familiar, I found myself today at the UConn Alumni Center.  A venue I love, due to the fact it has been home to CT Bridal Event, 4 out of the 5 years, the space can handle numerous looks, and it does happen to be right down the street from me, just to name a few things.  I did have the pleasure of working with a few new  and old vendors, which I love. It gives us a chance work together in a fun setting.
 Erin from Windham Gardens Floral Design created a few masterpieces and then of course continued to create on site. That is always the best.  Another bonus for me, is that she took one of our special rentals, and I can't wait to see what she creates!! Lauren from UConfections dropped off an amazing cake, and even though we  couldn't eat it, at least visually it was a masterpiece.  The ladies from Beauty Bar totally delivered, and treated one my brides (being a great model today) as a goddess. Hair and Make up was well, breathtaking and left her fiancĂ© speechless. (By the way, they are having a March sale, totally worth checking out) The extra bonus came when one of them was willing to play model with an extra dress from Love Me Two Times. This is what happens when students don't show up like they are suppose to,  and we always have a plan b. :) 
Of course the image master was Dave Field from Strawberry Road Creative. I am patiently awaiting to see what he captured (or at least I am pretending to be, and I haven't facebook harassed him yet) It is always a pleasure to work with talent, that for one has a great sense of of humor, passion for what he does and I hope knows better than to photograph me. 
It was fun to mix it up at a location that I've always enjoyed and with such a great crew.  We even had time to swap a few marriage and raising children stories and laugh.  I find it interesting when I get to see how others balance the business side with the personal side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment