Thursday, January 13, 2011

Midnight surfer

The snow came and kept coming for sure yesterday!  It was amazing how much we got, since I feel like it has been a lifetime since I've seen that much snow. Granted it did halt a few things we had in the works for yesterday, it wasn't the end of the world. It gave me a chance to sit back, review and answer emails.  It also brought something I've noticed many times to my attention again.

We tend to have more traffic to our websites, facebook, blog and more inquires.  I get the feeling many of brides were stuck at home and this was a great way to spend the day. Surfing and seeing what is out there.  Just like I notice between the hours of midnight and 1 am and lunch time tend to be our other highest traffic times.  I admit that I am a midnight surfer.  Something comes to mind, and I have to go check it out which leads to looking at more and more things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment