Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Book Launch


I spent my Monday night at the Hartford Bushnell with my girl Jessi enjoying the book launch of Grace Ormonde Weddings - "being in love never goes out of style".  Now why in the world I didn't bring my normal good camera I don't know.  So I put my new palm phones camera to use and then joked I'm going to start a new business.  Camera Phone Wedding Photography, my rates will be really low.  All joking aside the event was wonderful and it was nice to run into so many great wedding professionals.  Grace Ormonde has a wonderful collection in her book and I'm thankful I was able to attend.  
As you walk in, what a work of art!
As you can tell I can't do the let me take a photo by myself
Sweet, Goodie Bags!


Follow the Link to her book



The goodies in the goodie bags!  Little mini cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment