Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Talk about fun!

My morning started with rushing around to get to Coventry on time for a carpool trip to the Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill Estate with Diane from Parsons Photography. Dresses were packed along with other goodies and boom we were off.   Of course we had to do a quick stop over at Dunkin Donuts which is not my favorite, but I needed coffee and can't be picky in the middle of Coventry.  I got the worlds largest bagel twist by the way too. I was thinking it would be smaller and not so dumb-bell shaped. 
This place was amazing and everything that came together was just amazing, too.  Parsons Photography was open to being creative, working with different angles, and making the place and everyone shine.  Peter from After Hours DJ Entertainment might have thought he was coming by for a quick couple of photos, but was willing to help us finish up some looks we needed.  The best part was that he brought music for us to listen to and I swear next time I'm bringing fans so when Diane yells "work with me" it will feel like we are on a fancy tv show. She honestly only yelled it because I asked her.   Jessica was a blast; every time I was taking different shots just for fun she always had the best facial expressions.  The rest of the time I think she was attempting to blind me with the flash set up.  Victoria had put together a sweet fake cake for us.  My favorite part besides all the times we were laughing was when she allowed me to toss it to the ground in front of the doors.  The funniest part was that two service people walked out right when I let the cake fall and they had no clue what was going on.  I almost wish we would have photographed their faces.  Our model Nora Morales Lawrence completed the destroyed cake photo.  Anyway, it was a great way to spend the day and I'm thankful to have been a part of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment