Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boca Wedding



Spent a week in Florida enjoying the town of Boca Raton and finishing up the final wedding details.  During this time, I figured out I really am a New England type of girl.  While I had a fantastic time, coming back to gray skies with spring blooming was wonderful. 

Wedding day was one of the first really beautiful weekend days in a long time.  When I arrived in the morning for set up, I saw the red warning flags on the beach confirming high winds.  Now I found that high winds meant that a few lanterns lost their battles and were RIPPED off the hangers and that putting out table clothes wasn’t going to be an easy task.  I also found out that my hair never had a chance to be anything but in a simple ponytail. The wind did solve one issue of concern, the temperature.  88 degrees is a bit warm for many but a sustained breeze kept everyone refreshed during this daytime wedding.  

We were all able to enjoy an amazing ceremony and then a cocktail reception with a beautiful wedding cake, which tasted great too. That was a nice perk to the event.  There were little children running around, laughing guests and of course the happy couple which made the wedding a success.
 

As always I love to see the happy couple really enjoy their day.  There was no doubt about the love felt between the bride and groom and all the guests.  Anyways I wish them countless years of happiness, and I’m thankful that we were able to be a part of their day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment