Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WedWork

Wedwork!!!

A night of networking for all special events & wedding professionals.  As a company that works in the corporate part and event part of planning, I've been looking to pull together a networking night.   Just over a month or so ago, I was sitting enjoying a great lunch with Julie from the UConn Alumni Center and Wedwork was born.  At the moment we have over 90 professionals who have RSVP'ed that they will be attending the free event.  There are a few professionals who have asked to pay the fee to display a few items ( a simple $20), and I'm interested in seeing what they will be showing.  There will be a cash bar provided by the University Catering and awesome treats from Hop River Cafe and Taking Care of TummiesParson Photography is our professional photographers for the evening and all of the linens are provided by Taylor Rental in Manchester.   



Needless to say but I'm excited.  Excited to another great event be pulled together.  While I love everything about my work, I do enjoy the corporate events we are able to do.  It is a bit of a different type of event but always fun.  Time to pull together all of my business cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment