Monday, January 14, 2013

Guess who's coming to dinner, wait I mean to blog??

I want to be a better blogger. ( I would also like to spend  more time laughing with  kids, learn how to rock climb, drive a super fast car around a track, & the one thing I have always wanted but anyways)  I had this crazy idea last year to write for one whole week and while it was fun, it didn't lead to productive blogging for the rest of they year. 2012 was a year of transition, and while my personal life changed a bit, I found peace & comfort in my business, and I dove in, head first, all except the blogging part.   So in an effort to add content, and to be better I found a great resource: MY VENDOR FRIENDS.   Some of you may consider this cheating for blog content but I look at it as being a tiny bit creative, and realizing that if I reach out to them, it will cause me to blog.  See, I'm already doing it.  Stay tuned for new content from not only myself but amazing talent vendors throughout the state of Connecticut and maybe beyond. 

Who will be the first GB tomorrow, well you will have to come back here to see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment