Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CT Bridal Event

My CT Bridal Event email has been filled with requests for the show. It is always a hard call to know when to start to allow vendors reserve their spots. I always want a good mix of vendors for my Connecticut couples and I still like to offer new ones. 


We try to offer an environment where our wedding professionals and couples can actually meet and speak to each other without a hard sales pitch. I always find it funny because I can tell which vendors are comfortable with this type of setting and which ones aren't. It makes a huge difference but I do my best to guide and help the vendors find their way in the world of bridal shows.

It will be interesting to see how this year comes together. I have requests for sponsorship spots, and lots of requests from wedding professionals I never worked with before. I'm looking forward to bringing this together in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment